Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Thou, Oh Lord


What a beautiful reminder of God's faithfulness....If He is big enough to hold this in the palm of His hand, how much more is He able to care for and provide for us, His precious children?
May we never doubt His daily provision and Almighty Power!

My sweet friend, Elena, recommended to me this song that was sung in church Sunday. It brought joyful tears to my eyes this morning as I was again reminded that "Thou, Oh Lord, are a Shield for me. My glory and The Lifter of my head!" Be encouraged today that nothing is too big or too small for Him. He listens and gently cares.



Love to you from a rainy morning in Macas!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh .... THIS SONG! I literally sang it the entire way to the Bar Exam, multiple times during it, and leaving it, too! Such a beautiful promise. love you and praying for you, La!

    ReplyDelete