Sunday, January 8, 2012

Rich Blessings

The Lord is so good. For the past 7 months in Macas, He has continued to meet my every need, and to pour on me His Grace, which I so don't deserve. He has carried me when I'm tired, strengthened me when overwhelmed, provided friends for me, and girls to pour myself into. He has (and still is!) taught me what it means to rely on ONLY Him, His strength, His Word, His leading. He knows what I need much before I do, and provides  exactly what I need. What an Awesome God we serve!!

After exams mid December, The Lord blessed me with a trip to go home for Christmas. He knew I needed a time of refreshment with family, friends, and some familiarity, and oh, what a blessing that time was!!

I packed up my bags and left for Quito on a Friday afternoon and the waited until Sunday morning to head home! When I arrived in Memphis Sunday night, I had the most exciting surprise I have ever had waiting on me!

Photobucket

Miles had charmed his way through security (with his photographer, Jacob Kent!) and was waiting for me right outside my gate. I nearly ran into him because I was in such a hurry to meet him on the other side of security! He had made this sign for me, and brought a beautiful ring to place on my finger. What rich blessings!!

Photobucket

I am so blessed to be marrying a man that loves The Lord more than he loves me. HE is so good to give us just what He knows we need. It is no coincidence that The Lord lead us apart for a time so that He could send us to Ecuador and Honduras to grow us, all the more strengthening us to come back together as a couple who loves Him more.  Thank you Lord for Your Plan that is so much better than anything I could ever dream up for myself!



Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

During Christmas, Miles and I were very busy wedding planning, because when I get back, we will have a little less than a month to get things ready for July 21st! We also got to spend some sweet times with friends and families for which I am so thankful!! Again, another rich blessing from The Lord!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Muchas Gracias, SeƱor. Thank you Lord, for Your rich, rich blessings!

I am now back in Macas (as of Friday), and am gearing up for a great new semester of teaching English and about our Great Savior. He is so worth to be praised!

All for The Kingdom,

Laurita

No comments:

Post a Comment