Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Not by my hands

"It was not by their sword that they won the land,
nor did their arm bring them victory;
It was Your right hand, Your arm, and the Light of Your face,
for You loved them"

Psalm 44:3



Nothing I can check off my to do list will amount to much. It wasn't the Israelites obedience or good deeds that led them to The Promised Land. It was Grace! It is only by His Grace that my life breathes another day! My identity and worth are not found in productive days and crossed off items, but in how The Light of HIS face reflects off mine.

HE loves me, brings me victory because HE loves me...not because of the things I accomplish. Simply Grace! What relief and joy this brings! Oh Lord, that Your LOVE would fill up my life and overflow on those around me!

1 comment:

  1. Amen sister. I needed this today, not even living together anymore and you are still inspiring me daily! Love you!

    ReplyDelete